C.A.M. parents Teachers Residents
Keep Kings

Thursday 24 March 2011

Surrey Heath Residents Site - Video Blog

Well there is no longer any reason not to tell you at least one of the people behind this site.  My name is Ian Sorby I am the parent of two children, one in Tomlinscote year 9, and another due to start next year.  I am very concerned about these proposals and I want to provide an information service so that people can be as informed as possible in their decision, regardless of the conclusion they personally reach.
I am against the rumoured proposals of a split-site solution on many levels.  I am concerned about the disruption to my childrens education and to the impact these proposals will have on the local area.  While obviously I am interested in how these proposals affect me and my family I actually am VERY concerned that these proposals are not a good solution regardless of the school that peoples children attend, in fact I think it it is bad for Frimley even if you don't have children!

Please see my video blog here..

http://surreyheath-residents.co.uk/2011/03/24/video-blog-tomlinscote-kings-merger-oposition-group/

I also urge you to call for a traffic study..

http://petitions.surreyheath.gov.uk/TrafficStudy/

I look forward to working with you in the coming months.

Ian..

1 comment:

  1. Ian - thanks for your efforts on this. I have today:
    Signed the petetions, e-mails to Mr Gove, Chairman of the Governors and my 3 Councillors. I agree we should target the Board of Governors - I fail to see how they can vote for.
    John Lovell

    ReplyDelete